iOS VPN App
This week in Apple news we saw a pretty big leak related to the pricing of the upcoming iPhone 12 devices. If the leaker is accurate, it’s possible Apple’s iPhone pricing won’t be that much different than last year’s pricing.
In other Apple news, we got some more information on possible specs for the supposed iPhone 12 Mini, we found out the official launch date of the iPhone 12 series, we found out about Apple removing competitor’s headphones from its stores, and we saw Tim Cook commemorate the passing of Steve Jobs.
See the Apple news roundup below for all the latest.
The top Apple news stories of the past week:
- Apple will launch the iPhone 12 series next week: Earlier this week, Apple officially announced the date of the iPhone 12 launch. The company will unveil its latest iPhones on October 13, which is this coming Tuesday. Find out more here.
- Alleged pricing leaks for iPhone 12 lineup: A leaker posted what they claim could be the prices of the iPhone 12 series. You can read all about it here, but here’s the gist: iPhone 12 Mini could be $699, iPhone 12 might be $799, iPhone 12 Pro could be $999, and iPhone 12 Pro Max could be $1,099.
- iPhone 12 Mini spec rumors: Now that we are relatively certain the smallest iPhone 12 model will be known as the Mini, we can extrapolate some of its specs. Thanks to a rundown from Mac Rumors, it appears likely that the Mini could have a 5.4-inch notched display, a wide-angle and ultra-wide-angle dual-lens rear camera, a ~2,300mAh battery, and access to Sub-6GHz networks for 5G connections. It will also very likely have the A14 processor, just like the rest of the upcoming iPhones.
- Unfortunately, not all iPhones will land together: Possibly due to the pandemic, it’s looking more and more likely that only some of the iPhone 12 models will be available soon after the launch. According to the most recent rumors, the iPhone 12 Mini and the iPhone 12 Pro Max might not be available to buy until November. That’s cutting it awfully close, Apple!
- HomePod updates finally on the way, maybe: It looks like a HomePod Mini is in the works — and it might only cost $99. According to new rumors, the HomePod Mini could debut alongside the new…