- Apple will replace or repair Beats headphones that have incurred accidental damage, have battery issues, or have certain missing parts.
- Service costs depend on what Beats product you have, your issue, and whether or not you have AppleCare Plus or another warranty.
- To make a service request, you’ll first need to call or start an online chat with an Apple support representative.
It’s a bummer if your Beats headphones break. However, depending on the issue you’re having and your coverage by warranties or AppleCare Plus, you can get your headphones repaired or replaced in just a week or two.
How to get a Beats headphones repair
Here’s what you can send in for a repair with Apple, how to make a service request, and how much it will cost.
What you can send in for repair
Apple will service a variety of issues and parts related to Beats headphones. This includes accidental damage, lost or missing items (like a Powerbeats Pro earbud or charging case), and battery failures (due to defects or wear through regular use).
To find out if your particular Beats issue qualifies for repair, you can follow the steps and prompts below to make an appointment or service request through Apple support.
How to make an appointment or service request with Apple for a Beats headphones repair
- Go to the Apple Support page.
Click the “More” icon with Apple’s logo.
Select “Beats by Dre.”
Click the box that best describes the issue you’re having.
Click “Call to Arrange a Repair” or “Chat to Arrange a Repair.” Alternatively, you can set up an Apple Genius Bar appointment to receive in-person tech support.
- If you selected the call option, enter your information to have Apple Support call you, and click “Continue.” If you selected the chat option, enter your information to start a chat session with an Apple Support representative, and click “Continue.”
Costs and time needed for Beats repair
If you send in your Beats to Apple, the company estimates that service will take 3 to 10 business days from the day…