iPad to Dominate Tablet Market Through 2012, iSuppli Says – PC Magazine


msnbc.com

iPad to Dominate Tablet Market Through 2012, iSuppli Says
PC Magazine
The iPad will make up 74.1 percent of global tablet shipments in 2010, while the remaining 25.9 percent will consist of older PC-type tablets and more
Apple's iPad to remain king of tablets: researcherReuters
Is iPad biting sales of Apple's other products?International Business Times
IPad Likely to Dominate Tablet Market Thru 2012 -ISuppliWall Street Journal
Gearlog (blog) –FPRD (press release) (blog) –TheStreet.com
all 154 news articles »

Read the whole story here: iPad to Dominate Tablet Market Through 2012, iSuppli Says – PC Magazine

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply