Survey Suggests Sales of Computer Tablets Could Double In 2011 – Newsblaze.com

But while Apple was the clear tablet winner of 2010 … Among the 10 percent of those who currently own a tablet, 79 percent indicated that use of their personal computer has increased or stayed the same, while the remaining 21 percent said it has decreased.

Read the whole story here: Survey Suggests Sales of Computer Tablets Could Double In 2011 – Newsblaze.com

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply